AXA PPP played host to last night’s HealthTech and You awards which was a great success. The evening began at the BAFTA in Piccadilly where we were treated to a champagne reception and an opportunity to meet new people and catch up with some existing acquaintances. The food was great and the wine flowed so I am sure there may have been some sore heads this morning – mine included!!
The purpose of the Awards is to focus attention on the rise of technology applications used in a health and well-being capacity. The goal being to normalise the use of health technology while identifying and supporting specific needs in society.
The winners were announced by Alice Beer as follows
- The Breakout Award – Ostom-I from 11 health
- The One To Watch – SlowMo by Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design Royal College of Art
- The Champion Award – Dr Mohammad Al-Ubaydli, CEO. Patients Know Best
- The Problem/Solution Award – Psyomics
- The Health And Care Award – FoodMaestro Limited
- The Innovator Award – Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design Royal College of Art
- The Independent Living Award – Walk With Path – Path Finder
Congratulations to all the winners from the Salus Team and also BIG thanks to the AXA PPP team for inviting us along.
To view the categories and the winners you should download the virtual exhibition app here