Win a holiday in Portugal by voting StepJockey!
StepJockey is helping transform office health by encouraging people to use the stairs. We want to spread the stair climbing revolution, so we’re bidding to secure a major marketing budget from Virgin’s Richard Branson.
To win the competition we need your help. By voting for StepJockey you will not just be helping us spread the word but you will be helping us transform sedentary offices from Portsmouth to Peru.
It only takes a few moments to vote but we know you’re busy. With that in mind, we are offering three three great prizes to get you motivated:
- A week’s free accommodation in a beautiful farmhouse in one of Europe’s top surfing spots
- A box of Riverford organic vegetables delivered to straight to your door
- A super-stylish StepJockey t-shirt
How to take part
- Visit the StepJockey Virgin VOOM pitch page now
- Hit the “VOTE FOR PROJECT” button in the top right corner and sign in
- Share the StepJockey pitch on social media
- Forward your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we’ve got your confirmation email we’ll enter you into a prize draw to win any one of the three prizes. Winners will be announced in June. If you win the stay in the holiday house you can head over there this July or anytime after August, this year or next (prize does not include flights and no cash alternatives). Closing date 23/05/2015 at midnight.