|Dubai 100 is seeking game-changing ideas to meet the global healthcare challenges of the future.|
|Talented young digital health entrepreneurs around the world, looking to accelerate their growth and unlock global opportunities, are invited to apply for Dubai 100.
Up to ten of the world’s best young startups will be accepted to join the highly competitive pre-accelerator, gaining a unique opportunity to leverage Dubai’s dynamic health and innovation ecosystems and unparalleled access to regional and international expertise.
See our YouTube video to see more about Dubai 100
The programme: 13 January – 30 April 2017
- Intensive practitioner-led industry training by subject matter experts through workshops, global meet-up, events, seminars, international field trips
- Continuous mentorship and coaching by world-class expert
- In-depth industry engagement to secure partnerships, pilots and investment
- A dynamic, international working environment
- Fully-funded visas and accommodation for up to three co-founders per startup
- Equity-free funding
- Early-stage (pre-funding or seed-funded) technology startups addressing pressing global healthcare problems anywhere in the world
- Up to three co-founders can represent each startup. A combination of clinical and technological experience is advantageous, but not required
- Participating co-founders must be available for the full duration of the programme
Applications close on 5th November 2016
For more information email email@example.com