Salus Digital are pleased to announce we are an official Media Partner for the Digital Health World Forum.
Over 80 leading industry speakers will come together for the Digital Health World Forum – www.digitalhealthevent.com – taking place on the 8th December at the Business Design Centre, London.
With technology changing the face of health provision globally, innovative services and devices are enabling enhanced levels of care, increased efficiencies and lower costs.
The 1 day event will combine a comprehensive conference agenda with four streams covering key topics including; Data & Analytics, mHealth, Apps, Telehealth, EMR, The Digital Hospital, Patient Engagement, Smart Homes, Wearables and more.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Joanna Smith, CIO, Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- Manoj Ramachandran, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and CIO, Royal London Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Danny Roberts, CTO, South Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Dr Masood Nazir, GP and Clinical Informatics Advisor, NHS England
- Rebecca McCheyne, Group Digital Services Director, Nuffield Health
- Dr Simon Rudland, GP, Stowhealth
- Alan Payne, Global Digital Director, Bupa
- Dr Tony Newman-Sanders, CCIO, Croydon NHS Trust
Supporting the conference will be an interactive exhibition featuring many of the leading health technology vendors.
Over 500 senior decision makers will be in attendance at what is a free-to-attend showcase.
To register your interest in attending, speaking or exhibiting at this event please visit www.digitalhealthevent.com or call 0330 3353900.