How Do You Imagine Healthcare in 2025 and What is the Role of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
This is the future our speakers will envision on April 27th in London. Our event is an opportunity to discover the drivers of the Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning movement in healthcare. From robots helping children with autism to a breathalyser diagnosing disease, innovation is the highlight of our day.
We invite award-winning industry disruptors featured in Fortune Magazine, TV News, and CB Insights who are leaders of top AI healthcare companies as well as tech and pharma giants and the NHS to unite under one roof.
We welcome these change-makers to share their future plans and spark meaningful conversation to go beyond the walls of our conference. How? We start by addressing where we are now and then asking what direction needs to be taken to create positive and meaningful integration of technology in healthcare for generations to come.
Welcome to The Future of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Healthcare!
We will discover the tools that are redefining how we prevent, predict, diagnose and treat disease, the legal and regulatory implications of the technology and its impact on global business models. We will learn about:
- SMEs already shaping the future of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in healthcare
- The latest advances in Artificial Intelligence research from Imperial College
- An example of a partnership between the NHS and Google DeepMind
- What the NHS plans are for Machine Learning in Accident & Emergency
- Big Pharma and how they are adapting to this future
- How tech giants see machine learning across industries
Purchase your Tickets for The Future of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning In Healthcare
Enjoy our EarlyBird and wide-range of ticket options. For questions please reach out at email@example.com