10 jobs in 10 hours
These are not your everyday software developer positions. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging, fast moving and supportive environment: A role you will look forward to every day.
We are looking for exceptional and truly passionate hybrid mobile software engineers and software engineers, QA and QA Automation Engineers to join our fast growing team at our state of the art offices overlooking Dun Laoghaire Harbour. Come and meet the team and get hands on with our product and see it in live development. There will be an opportunity to meet with our CEO Shane Tickell and hear his vision for the future of IMS MAXIMS.
To hear more about these brilliant opportunities, please join us at our Recruitment Event on 7th and 8th December from 5pm at the IMS MAXIMS offices within the Commissioner for Irish Lights Building, Harbour Road, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin 2.
If you are unable to attend you can apply by simply sending your CV and a brief cover via the Job Ads here. If you know someone in any of these job areas, please share this with them.
We are looking for individuals that:
- Would like to work almost exclusively on new product developments
- Are self-motivated with the ability to drive work and innovation within an autonomous team
- 30 days’ holiday inclusive of public holidays and, as a little Christmas treat, we close and give you the 3 days in-between free!
- Free Parking or just a 3-minute walk from Dun Laoghaire dart station
- Private Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Contributory pension
- Free Fruit
- Amazing views of Dun Laoghaire Harbour
- Applied Research Centre (ARC) for development and innovation
- com account
- Continued learning and development
- Social clubs; Camera Club, Bake off, Health Club
- Talent developing and nurturing environment
- On site cafeteria and the use of our kitchenette and coffee machine (fresh ground)
At IMS MAXIMS our goal is to be the first choice for customers and to set the standard by which our competitors measure themselves. Join our talented and expanding team of engineers, where you can use your skills to enable hospitals to deliver fast, efficient and high-quality care to hundreds of thousands of patients.